...and it was wonderful. Crazy and hectic and tiring, but wonderful. And it flew by. I cannot believe that I get to spend my summer doing this. It was great.
Oh and for those of you who do not know, I am coordinating the Aquatics Day Camp at the Y this summer. All of my counselors have worked at Camp Hope at some point or another. We have 50+ kids a week for 11 weeks. And we get to share the gospel with these kids. I am talking, Bible stories, song singing, and even talking to them individually. How much of a God-thing is that? Tis amazing!
Ever see the show "Kids say the Darnedest Things"? Well, that pretty much sums up what most of today was like. Like on the kids telling me my wig (hair) was dripping. Or one little boy saying that he did not know why the girls went pee in the bathroom when they could just go in the pool. Yup, yup, fun times.
Well, the battery on this computer is almost dead and I want some sleep, but I wanted to write a bit about today. So if it ever comes to mind this summer, please be praying for us. Pray that eternity will be impacted for good because some parents decided to send their kids to get sunbur for the week
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment