He lives a little over thirty minutes from camp. Every time I turn onto the road that is marked with the sign that reads "Camp Hope 1 Mile --->" my heart skips a few beats faster as my adrenaline starts to pump. And then I am just plain giddy. Enough about that.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Spontaneity
Monday night around eight, I decided that I should go to camp to see The Ezekiel Project. I was on the road half an hour later I went to my dad's that night slept for a few hours, and then was out the door shortly after seven.

He lives a little over thirty minutes from camp. Every time I turn onto the road that is marked with the sign that reads "Camp Hope 1 Mile --->" my heart skips a few beats faster as my adrenaline starts to pump. And then I am just plain giddy. Enough about that.
I saw everyone and was back in Augusta a little before twelve for a meeting. Yeah. Quick trip. But worth it.
He lives a little over thirty minutes from camp. Every time I turn onto the road that is marked with the sign that reads "Camp Hope 1 Mile --->" my heart skips a few beats faster as my adrenaline starts to pump. And then I am just plain giddy. Enough about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment