Everything is so new, meaning there is much to say, because much has been observed, but time is lacking to even really begin. I will share my first language error, though. We were talking about some guy, and I said his name....well, I thought I did, but really I said "beak" as in a birds beak, and apparently, that is not very nice. He was not there, so I was off the hook.
And now a verse that brought me great comfort this morning...
"Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the might man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: but let him that glorieth glory in that, that he understandeth and knoweth Me..."
Nothing makes you feel quite as dumb as having no.idea. what is going on around you. I really want to learn Spanish so I can communicate with this people! But even if I did know Spanish, it would be nothing to glory in. But, I know the Lord! And that is more than enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment