...but I went to a car show in Germany. I mean, I love my ford, but who could pass up looking at some European beauties?
There where tractors, and bugs, and Z4s, but my personal favorite was the pimped out VW van.
For those of you who took the TV class with me, I was itching to make my own addition of Auto Focus. :)
Later that afternoon, I went to a real game of football. I have discoverd that it can be a man's sport and is not just reserved for preps whose dads are doctors or lawyers. (Sorry to all you soccer players, including my brother!)
The game was a prety firery and ended up as a tie...which to any competitve person is just as bad as losing, becasue, well, you just did not win.
i love how weird and different our expressions are in that picture .. :)
ReplyDelete