Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring

Happy first day of spring. My favorite time of year is when the seasons change. I guess that means I have four favorite times of year.

Cleaning, anyone?


"Housework is something you do that nobody notices until you don't do it."

"Our house is clean enough to be healthy, and dirty enough to be happy."

"I'm not going to vacuum until Sears makes one you can ride on."

"Housework, if it is done right, can kill you."

And my personal favorite...

"Cleanliness is next to godliness."

My thoughts: I love get a thrill out of cleaning and like the motto, "A place for everything, and everything in its place." My brother has said that if cleaning was a soiritual gift, it would be mine. But...I have learned that people last forever, things will burn. I never want to put one in the place that the other one should be. So, when it comes to choosing people or cleaning, I gadly choose people. And sometimes that means cleaning to show that I care. ;)

Yeah, I am still a neat freak, but reforming. :)

Hope you were able to spend your Saturday enjoying the sunshine and investing in people.

No comments:

Post a Comment