Today I went back to being a girl on a bike and more adventures where had. Shannon and I biked over to the next town for some shopping and stopped for ice cream too. We raced, waved at people, sang, and just had a grand time. Latter one we took one of the little girls out with us and took some of the country paths. So pretty.
Ever seen the PBS show "The Big Comfy Couch"? If you remember it, the show had clowns on it and did all sorts of crazy things. The main girl's name was Molly. I looked like her today. To keep my pants out of the bike chain, I had to roll them up. I had nice high stripped socks on. So there I was, looking like a clown, being laughed at, and allowing myself to be that young girl again... She just might not be as far behind me as I thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment