
On my return back to the States, my younger brother met me in Atlanta to go back to Detroit with me. My mom brought him through security...and also two of my sisters. I have no idea how she managed to bring three people without boarding passes through security, but I was grateful to be bombarded with hugs. My dad was also in the Atlanta airport at that time, but he was just getting off the plain when we had to board, so we missed him by a few minutes. I have not seen any of them since Christmas, so it was great to have a mini reunion at the gate.

Drew is pretty picky about when he gets his picture taken, but he has humored me a few times. Such a great brother.

But this is why I really love having him around....

...to haul the luggage! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment