It snowed last night and a bit stuck until this morning. Drew was thrilled. Another thrilling thing for him has been Legos. He brought some of his own and the Grahams have a big box that he has been rummaging through like a treasure chest. Then today, JC brought a big box out to the barn for him to play with while I worked.
When waiting for JC to get back with them, he looked at me with big eyes and said "Snow and Legos! I can only think of one other thing that would make this day perfect.""What's that?"
"If the Lord would come back!"
I needed that today...:) Looking forward to hugging you both! Here, there, or in the air...Love~Mom
ReplyDeleteKat:
ReplyDeleteAnd the only one who must be more pleased with what he said is our Lord.
We expect the old folks to think this way. We expect preachers to preach this way. But when a youngster thinks this way it is so exciting!
Our prayer is that this will be his thinking until the day it suddenly HAPPENS!
G & G